With nationwide restrictions still in place we have adapted our rehoming procedure to help give our dogs a chance of finding their happier tomorrows.
These procedures do take time and our team are working extremely hard to adapt to new ways of working. We ask for your patience whilst we try to help as many dogs as possible.
Please note that these procedures are temporary and could change. Updates will be given via social media and our website.
1) Call our team and enquire about the dogs in our care
2) If it's a match, we will ask you to fill in our rehoming questionnaire
3) If successful, we will then send you some videos of your chosen dog and we will require videos of your home and garden
4) We book a time slot to visit you with your chosen dog. This must be in the garden and we cannot enter the home. We will spend time with you and the dog to ensure everyone is happy and also giving helpful tips and advice
5) If the meet goes well, we will ask you to call our rehoming team to make an adoption payment and we will then leave you with the full paperwork and your new best friend!
Our team will follow up the very next day and will be on hand to answer any questions you may have.
We hope this helps answer any questions you have and please keep checking our website for further updates on our rehoming procedures.
***Please note our centres are still closed to the public and we are unable to accept donations of items at our centres at this time***