We just wanted to say a very big thank you to everyone that came to attend our Sunnyside Open Day on Saturday. The sun was shining and it felt like a summers day; it was great to see so many happy faces return with waggy tails by their side.
We had over 1,000 people attend which helped raise over £6,200 for the dogs in our care - an amazing achievement for everyone involved.
There are certain people that we have to say thanks to, because without them events like this just will not be able to take place -
2) Our host Niel Jackson for keeping us smiling and informed of the programme of events throughout the day - Love having you Niel!
3) Our volunteers - what can we say? These guys are amazing, arrive early to set up, stay late to pack down. We can't thank our volunteers enough; they truly are the backbone of big events like this! Thank you!
4) Our staff, whether they are on the field helping at the event, in reception or in the kennels, each and every one of them play their part in making sure this event ran smoothly and organised down to a 'T'. Lots of preparation before the event and we can't thank all of them enough for going above and beyond their usual job role. Thank you
5) Jennifer Jefferies Pet Photography for donating ALL the proceeds to our charity and for giving our supporters a photo to cherish. We love working with you and hope you had a great time with us at your first Sunnyside Open Day
6) Tina - Official Show Photographer - you always do a fantastic job so thank you for all your hard work on the day and then editing time after the event. The supporters can't wait to see them!
7) Cafe2U UK | Solihull for donating £1 for every drink sold - your drinks always go down a treat and we love having you as part of the team
8) Stall holders - our supporters love having a little shop and we really appropriate you coming to spend the day with us - we hope you had a great day too.
We hope you all had as much fun as we did and hope to see you again next year.
Save the Date! Saturday 17th August 2019!!!
Posted: October 24, 2018