Become a Friend
We are only able to show a small selection of the many dogs available for rehoming, and the information provided on each dog is for guideline purposes only. For more information on each dog, or to view all the dogs available for adoption, please visit our rehoming centres directly.
It is important to realise that you, our FRIENDS, provide a lifeline for the abandoned pets at Birmingham Dogs' Home.
How do I become a FRIEND?
To become a FRIEND of Birmingham Dogs' Home, simply donate from only £3 a month to give hope to the thousands of strays that are placed in our protection every year.
FRIENDS can look forward to receiving a welcome pack containing:
- Our lively magazine'In the Dog House', three times a year, with lots of information on the home and our strays.
- A special, personalised FRIENDS' certificate
- A FRIENDS' key ring
- A dogs' home pen
What does my donation help pay for?
- Caring and regular attention given by home staff
- Complete medical examination by our vets
- Treatment prescribed including vaccination and precautions against flees and worms
- Full assessment to gauge dog's temperament
- The renewal of facilities and vital equipment
- All dogs micro-chipped
- Nutritious meals, warm bed and lots of cuddles
If you're interested in being a FRIEND, please call 0121 643 5018 or email your name, address and telephone number to email@example.com to request a leaflet and application form